Award Winning Chef Nick Mueller & Company
Nick and Tracy Mueller founded Chef Nick Mueller & Company in 1999. They continue to test recipes, create new presentations and lead their catering team.
Nick is a graduate of the New England Culinary Institute in Vermont, where he learned hands on about “farm to table fresh.” Tracy and Nick maintain a hands-on leadership style, working side by side, continuing to imprint their unique style on each and every event.
Tracy now orchestrates all the details of each event to make the dining experience flawless for each guest. With attention to all the fine points, Tracy says, “We make each event like it’s our first.”
Since founding the company, Chef Nick & Co. have proudly catered hundreds of events. Guests have included Governors, the President of the United States, hollywood stars, and nationally known television and sports personalities.
The custom designed kitchen is in a free standing building, designed and built to fit into the context of five acres of rural Georgia farm land.
Events can be held on the surrounding acreage. The 1870′s “sugar house” is a backdrop or a focal point for all events hosted at the farm. The upper level and deck has evolved into a private dining and event space known as “The Laughing Boar”.
- 2012 – Savannah Magazine Readers Poll – Runner-Up Best Chef
- 2012 – Connect Savannah Magazine – Runner-Up Best Chef
- 2011 - Savannah Magazine Readers Poll – Best Savannah Chef
- 2011 – Savannah Magazine Readers Poll – Runner-Up Best Savannah Caterer
- 2010 – Savannah Magazine Readers Poll - Best Savannah Chef
- 2010 - Savannah Magazine Readers Poll – Runner Up Best Savannah Caterer
- 2007 – Silver Medal – Magnolia Coastland Chefs Challenge
- 2006 – Bronze Medal- Magnolia Coastland Chefs Challenge
- 2006 – Best Caterer – Savannah Magazine Reader’s Poll
- 2005 – Silver Medal Magnolia Coastland Chefs Challenge
- 2004- 1st Place and Best Savannah Cuisine – Magnolia Coastland Chefs Challenge
- 2003 – 1st place Appetizer, 1st Place Dessert – Taste of Savannah
- 2002 – 1st Place Appetizer, 3rd Place Dessert – Taste of Savannah
- Chef’s Table Gala for America’s Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia
- The American Red Cross – Gourmet Soiree
- Historic Savannah Foundation -Preservation Celebration
- Stray Ball -for Coastal Pet Rescue
- Urban Hope – Taste of Hope Gala
- The Savannah College of Art and Design -President’s Scholarship Gala
- Telfair Museum of Art- The Artful Table Cookbook
- Taste of Effingham
- Old Savannah City Mission