Savannah Country Bed & Breakfast
The Sugar House Bed and Breakfast is now open. Owned by Nick and Tracy Mueller, this one-of-a-kind, luxurious, historic 1870′s cabin is perfectly nestled on a beautiful partially wooded five acre private property. For outdoor comfort, the Sugar House has a front porch with rockers, a side deck with pergola and adirondack chairs for birdwatching and star gazing.
The Sugar House is located just 17 miles from the heart of downtown Savannah, 13 miles from the airport, 35 miles from Tybee and convenient to Hilton Head, S.C. Map
- Queen size bed in master bedroom with overhead fan and his/her reading lights.
- A spa-like bathroom with two-person tiled walk in shower, two removable shower heads, multiple body jets, a central “rain shower” and two opposing sinks.
- A kitchenette with a refrigerator and ice machine on a granite countertop.
- A coffee and tea making urn.
- Living area with 48″ television DVD and blue ray and CD player capability.
- Oversized American leather sectional sofa (can also sleep two people)
- Breakfast table and antique chairs.
- Upstairs loft for reading, playing board games or sleeping, with two single beds or one double bed capability
- Extras: Hair dryer, beach towels to borrow, iron and board.
You are welcomed with a local cheese and fruit platter upon arrival. A cereal assortment, coffee and hot teas are complimentary. All other meal needs can easily be pre-arranged by the guest and on site chefs. Pre-scheduled meals with the owners do incur additional costs to the guest.
NO SMOKING in or around B&B ( smoking is allowed only in specified outdoor parking area at front of property). NO PETS allowed at this time (planning a future fenced in dog friendly area). We welcome infants and children 13 and older. Checkout by 11:30am.
Rates: $225 per night based on double occupancy and $75 for each additional guest. Maximum capacity is six guests (with two sleeping on large sofa).12% Ga sales tax is additional. Payment in full day of checkout ( a credit card number will be needed to hold reservation). No refund for shortened stay. CHECK/CASH or CREDIT CARD accepted. Cancellations must be made two weeks in advance. Any damages to property must be covered in full by guest prior to check out.